- of the dog.
- first went to "office", and earned money.
- made new friends
- rediscovered old ones.
- learnt how to say goodbye
- learnt to laugh at myself.
- first drove a car.
- felt truly liberated.
- discovered methods to work around the system and get things done.
- attended my best friend's wedding.
- understood the real meaning of helpless.
- accepted that bad habits don't necessarily make a person bad.
- participated in my first dharna.
- rode triples on a scooty.
- felt like an adolescent again.
- laughed, cried, prayed, hoped and wondered....
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...in the end, it was a year tat i will treasure.. forever.
Happy New Year!